STemWin-Support for GUIDRV_LIN_OS_1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STemWin-Support for GUIDRV_LIN_OS_1

Hi !
    I understand that not all features are available in STemWin 5.32 for STM32 for free.

Unfortunately, the x-y-swapped LIN-Driver for 1bpp is not supported by the compiled library (CM0), but mirror for x an y are. Could this be changed in the next release?
    I have to use GUI_SetOrientation now. This takes 9kB FLASH and 6kB SRAM here. Is there an easy workaround for this?
    ST still provides the "old" V5.32.
    Best regards,
    HaJo
  • Hi,

I can't say why GUIDRV_LIN_OS_1 is not available. In general it was already available with version 5.32.

As far as I know ST offers also a more recent version of emWin, but I'm not sure if it is also available for the CM0 devices.
    Could this be changed in the next release?
    Unfortunately, we are not responsible for building these libraries. I suggest to contact STM directly.
    Is there an easy workaround for this?
    I don't think there is a solution if the driver is not present (although I don't know why it is not present). The easiest way would be to by the source code upgrade which will offer you full access to the source code. This way you will also have full control about the configuration and will get support directly from the developer.

Regards
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.