Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:43am UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thomas W.

Beginner

Date of registration: Jun 2nd 2015

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:57pm

GRAPH widget scrollbar issue

Hi,

I have an issue with the GRAPH widget. I want the graphs to be drawn from left to right like an oscilloscope. I can achieve this behavior by using the two functions

C/C++ Source code

GRAPH_DATA_YT_SetAlign(_ahData[i], GRAPH_ALIGN_LEFT);
and

C/C++ Source code

GRAPH_DATA_YT_MirrorX (_ahData[i], 1);
My virtual screen size is twice the visible screen size and the automatic horizontal scrollbar is displayed.

And here comes the problem:
The widget behaves correct until I stop the drawing of the graphs by selecting the "stop" checkbox and change the scrollbar position. Then the graphs will be mirrored. (see the attached images)

For the test I used the example "WIDGET_GraphYT.c" where I changed the code so that the "MirrorX" checkbox is selected by default. Is this a bug?

Further on I want the graph widget to auto-increment the scrollbar if the graphs reach the right border (physical size). The Scrollbar should be incremented, until the virtual screen size is reached. Is there a way to achieve this behavior?

Hope you can help me.

Regards Thomas
Thomas W. has attached the following images:
  • Before.png
  • After.png

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Thomas W." (Jan 11th 2018, 1:01pm)