[SOLVED] Show Large Toolbar icons does not work

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Show Large Toolbar icons does not work

Hi,

Show Large Icons in Toolbar does not work. The setting for Tools->Options->Environment->Show Large Icons in Toolbars is set to Yes as can be seen in the first attachment.

The actual SES window with tiny toolbar icons is shown in the second attachment.

BTW, I was able to increase the Application Main Font and Application Monospace font and SES responded nicely! It's only the Toolbar icon is tiny and does not respond to the setting.

If it helps, I'm using a 15" Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro 1709 OS Build 16299.125 with default settings for the display.

I would appreciate your help in resolving this issue. If you need further info, I'd be glad to provide it.

Regards,
    Kannan

PS: There was a similar thread but I could not update that with attachments so I started a new one.
    Images
    • tools_options_environment_setting.PNG

87.84 kB, 725×543, viewed 671 times
    • toolbar icons are tiny.PNG

351.13 kB, 1,269×873, viewed 581 times
  • Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    This issue should already be fixed in the current release version.
    Simply update Embedded Studio and you should be good to go.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Nino.

I appreciate the positive response.

Unfortunately, the current version of the Nordic SDK 14.1.0 requires me to use SES 3.30. If I move to a later version of the SDK, I will also upgrade SES to the version indicated in the SDK.

Regards,
    Kannan
  • Hi Kannan,

Alright, much success with your project.
    This case will be considered as closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.