Notification from SWIPELIST

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Notification from SWIPELIST

Hello,

I'm trying to catch WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED and WM_NOTIFICATION_SEL_CHANGED
    from SWIPELIST widget, but failing. I can get WM_NOTIFICAITON_CLICKED message
    when I press a item in the SWIPELIST.

I can see that bgcolor changed blue to black when I move or release my finger on the screen,
    so it looks de-select the item is working, but I'm not able to receive WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED
    /WM_NOTIFICATION_SEL_CHANGED on the parent window.

Is there any clue to enable those two notifications on the SWIPELIST?

I'm using STemWin 5.40.

Regards,

Tosh
  • Hi,

Attached is a short example on how to react on the swipelist notifications.

The WM_NOTIFICATION_SEL_CHANGED doesn't realy makes sense so I left it out. If you want to react on it simply add another case to the callback function.
    WM_NOTIFICATION_SEL_CHANGED gets only send if the pointer input (or touch) leaves the selected item.

Regards
    Sven
    Files
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Do you get the release event with other widgets like a button?

If not, how to you pass touch events to emWin?

Make sure you pass the up event from the touch controller with the same coordinates as the last pressed event to emWin.

Regards
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Yes, BUTTON works fine without any problem.

But, I was clearing coordinates when touch release is detected.
    Keeping previous position with release events as you suggested,
    now SWIPELIST also able to detect release event. 8o

Great thanks!!

Tosh