Ember EM357 Fails standalone download

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ember EM357 Fails standalone download

Hello,

I am attempting to reprogram EM357 for production using the Flasher ARM in standalone mode.
    The devices program consistently using the running Segger J-Flash Arm V6.22c in SWD mode.

When using the standalone mode the Red Fail light immediately comes on when pressing the start button 100% of the time.

If I Connect to the Target and then disconnect the Target using J-Flash the standalone mode works consistently.
    I have used the Flasher Arm for other device types in standalone mode with no issues.

It seems to be caused by the application that is already programmed in the EM357.
    I could may have to use a specific J-Link script or to add specific init steps ?!

Thank you in adavance for your help.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Can you provide us with your J-Flash project file and log file?
    You can access the FLASHER.LOG file when in MSD mode. How to get into MSD mode is described in the Flasher user manual (UM08022_Flasher).
    Could you try to program testdata?
    To generate test data in J-Flash go to Target->TEST->Generate Test Data
    There you can generate test data.
    If you program the test data into your device and then try standalone mode, does that work?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Your support request has also been received per e-mail.
    We will close this thread now and handle the request per e-mail to avoid double information beeing provided.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.