How to use STM3210C-EVAL board with CubeMX generated code integrating (ST) emWin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to use STM3210C-EVAL board with CubeMX generated code integrating (ST) emWin

Hi,

I am using an STM3210C-EVAL board with the supplied LCD/touch demo code. Can someone either help me or direct me to a doc with specifics on porting that to a CubeMX design? I’m not sure why they use different drivers.

And then, interfacing with a ILI9341 and touch controller with this LCD?
    ebay.com/itm/2-8-TFT-LCD-Displ…V-3-3V-STM32/201950756171

Thanks
  • Hi,

You can use the project which comes with the stm32CubeF1 package. All you have to do is to set up the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver a bit different and call a initialization fitting to the ILI9341.

To set up the driver you can use the attached LCDConf.c as a reference. It already uses the correct FelxColorFunc (GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66709). You have to set the function pointer for communication and choose the proper mode (e.g. GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B8).

EDIT: Forgot the attachement.

Regards
    Sven
    Files
    • LCDConf.zip

(2.46 kB, downloaded 306 times, last: )
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.