[SOLVED] Turning on the %v output on J-Link Base

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Turning on the %v output on J-Link Base

I'm using a J-Link base for programming an EFM32 using the embedded Flash program supplied with Simplicity Studio.
    From Segger documentation found elsewhere I can see that you should be able to send it any of the following commands....

power on, power off, power on perm & power off perm.

There doesn't seem to be any way to send these from inside the Simplicity Studio Flash program so I presume that means I need to used software supplied by Segger?

Can someone tell me what the software is that I need for this and how to send these commands? There appears to be a bewildering array of downloads so perhaps someone can tell me which one I need to do this job?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

To use the commands you can either use a JLinkScript file or simply enable it through the J-Link Commander which is part of each J-Link software package: segger.com/downloads/jlink/

There you simply type in power on with your J-Link connected and press enter. The J-Link should output a Voltage now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.