Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:54pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mosbat

Beginner

Date of registration: Nov 4th 2016

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 9:29am

Peripherals Stop Working during changing page on emwin.

Hi there.
I 've used keil 4.7 with emwin 5.16 on lpc1788.my gui consist of a main page and some sub pages.when gui shows main page every thing works perfect.but when i i hide main page and show a subpage , peripherals (usb,usart,caputre intterupt) stop working until i return to main page again.how can i solve this problem.
another problem is when i compile program without debug information , my lpc1788 hangs.

SEGGER - Schoenen

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 13th 2015

Monday, December 4th 2017, 3:50pm

Hi,

How do you create the subpage?

If it is a dialog, do not use GUI_ExecDialogBox() or GUI_ExecCreatedDialog(), since these functions are blocking and won't return until the dialog gets deleted. GUI_CreateDialogBox() should be used instead, which allows the application to continue.

Regards
Sven

Mosbat

Beginner

Date of registration: Nov 4th 2016

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:34pm

thank u for reply. I 've used GUI_CreateDialogBox().is it possible that AHB BUS priority cause this problem?