[ABANDONED] Windows Jlink v6.10c

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Windows Jlink v6.10c

Hi,

I'm using JLink plus on Linux and my application is working with v6.10c, but with more recent version(v6.12a, v6.18c) it doens't work.
    I want to install in another windows computer but the v6.10c is no longer available in the site.
    Is it possible to provide that specific version?

Thanks in advance,
    Filipe
  • Hello Filipe,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Of course we can provide you with a specific older version.
    I will contact you regarding this per mail.
    Generally we do not recommend using older versions. Only in certain fixed production environments it makes sense to stay on older version.
    With each update we try to stay backwards compatible and improve old features and add new ones.
    Could you try the latest release version V6.20i and see if the issue persists?

About the issue you were seeing.
    Can you provide some additional information?
    What exactly is not working?
    What was your target device?
    What Linux Version are you using?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
    My target device is a nordic nrf52. I'm using a direct test mode example from Nordic that communicates through Telnet.
    Just installed the v6.20i and got the same problem.

The Linux distribution is Ubuntu 16.04.

Best Regards
    Filipe
  • Hi Filipe,

Could you provide the example or where to find them so we can try to reproduce the issue here?
    Are you using the nordic SDK?
    If so there have been some problems with older SDK versions regarding Telnet applications.
    So using updated SDK source might already solve the problem.

Also did you know that you can use our IDE Embedded Studio for free with Nordic devices and is compatible to the latest SDK?
    More information can be found here: segger.com/news/segger-embedde…ree-for-nordic-sdk-users/

A tutorial video by Nordic can be found here: youtube.com/watch?v=YZouRE_Ol8g

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.