[SOLVED] J-Flash + custom ext. flash downloader

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] J-Flash + custom ext. flash downloader

Hi,
    I have a board that uses STM32F746 uC + S25FL128S QSPI ext. flash. I need to put data in it with J-FLash. As I understand it should be pretty straightforward when memory addresses are properly configured. I actually managed to make J-Flash start and finish the programming process. The problem is that it uses ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI.elf as a flash loader and i have different pins for D0 - D3 signals, so naturally there is no data in the memory. So the option is to use Open Flashloader. However I would need to implement all functions by myself, where probably just reconfiguring these 4 pins would do. Is there anywhere I could find source code for ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI or am I left with writing everything by myself with Open Flash loader Cortex-M Template?
  • Hi,

Is there anywhere I could find source code for ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI

Could you please get in touch with the mail support?
    They will provide you with the source code.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.