Monday, December 11th 2017, 7:53pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ducthinh90

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 19th 2017

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:28pm

STM32F429I-DISC1 modified new LCD with internal RAM

Hi Supporter,

I need some help with emWin configuration. I have a STM32F429I-DISC1 board then I want to change the original 2.4"LCD with modified 2.2" with detail below
  • Controller : ILI9341
  • Interface: R-G-B
  • GRAM: Internal RAM
The change came from external RAM change to internal RAM then I tried to modify the configuration by change the GUIConf.c and GUIDRV_stm32f429i_discovery.c in the demo folder but it seem does not work.
Would you please help me with this issue!

Regards,

DucThinh

P/s: I also attached the modified files in the link below
ducthinh90 has attached the following files:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ducthinh90" (Oct 6th 2017, 9:47pm)

SEGGER - Schoenen

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 13th 2015

Monday, October 9th 2017, 4:40pm

Hi,

In general you have to adapt the GPIO initialization that it fits to the way the ILI9341 is connected to the MCU. Further you have to make sure that the on-chip controller of the STM32F429 generates the signals as the ILI9341 expects them.

It should be sufficient to adapt the LCDConf.c which is responsible for the interface between emWin and the LCD controller.

GUIConf.c is responsible for runtime configuration of emWin (like assigning memory for emWin to work with).

If it is not working I recommend to check the signals coming from the MCU and check if the initialization of the ILI9341 is working (if one is necessary).

Regards,
Sven

ducthinh90

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 19th 2017

Monday, October 9th 2017, 5:54pm

Hi Schoenen,

Thank you for your support, now it worked fine but the rotation did not expected, so I need to figure out the config.

Regards,
DucThinh