STM32F429I-DISC1 modified new LCD with internal RAM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STM32F429I-DISC1 modified new LCD with internal RAM

Hi Supporter,

I need some help with emWin configuration. I have a STM32F429I-DISC1 board then I want to change the original 2.4"LCD with modified 2.2" with detail below
    • Controller : ILI9341
    • Interface: R-G-B
    • GRAM: Internal RAM
    The change came from external RAM change to internal RAM then I tried to modify the configuration by change the GUIConf.c and GUIDRV_stm32f429i_discovery.c in the demo folder but it seem does not work.
    Would you please help me with this issue!

Regards,

DucThinh

P/s: I also attached the modified files in the link below
    Files

The post was edited 2 times, last by ducthinh90 ().

• Hi,

In general you have to adapt the GPIO initialization that it fits to the way the ILI9341 is connected to the MCU. Further you have to make sure that the on-chip controller of the STM32F429 generates the signals as the ILI9341 expects them.

It should be sufficient to adapt the LCDConf.c which is responsible for the interface between emWin and the LCD controller.

GUIConf.c is responsible for runtime configuration of emWin (like assigning memory for emWin to work with).

If it is not working I recommend to check the signals coming from the MCU and check if the initialization of the ILI9341 is working (if one is necessary).

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.