[ABANDONED] J-Link ,STm32f0XX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] J-Link ,STm32f0XX

Hi
    i am using J-link ARM V9.0 of segger as debugger for STM32f091CCR6 ,but when i want to program my device an error was occurred that say: any device was not found. i checked my hardware , it was OK i think , i attache the schematic of JTAG , i designed it according to STM application note for JTAG communication reference. , would you please help me to solve my problem.
    Thanks.
    Files
    • M0.pdf

(20.14 kB, downloaded 294 times, last: )
  • Hi,

could you please give J-Link Commander a try?
    J-Link commander is part of the J-Link software package, which is available free of charge here .

• Start J-Link Commander (jlink.exe)
    • Type "connect" in order to start a debug session
    • Type in the target device name if asked (Or type "?" for a target selection Dialog)
    • Choose the correct target interface (JTAG/SWD/etc..)
    • Use a valid speed (Default: 4000kHz, try 100-500 if default does not work)
    • [JTAG only]JTAG conf can be default(most of the times)
    • You should now be successfully connected.
    If anything fails, could you please post a screenshot of the complete session?
    i checked my hardware , it was OK i think

How did you check it? Does it work using another debug probe?
    Does it work when using an evaluation board?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.