[SOLVED] SAMD21G peripheral SVD file issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SAMD21G peripheral SVD file issue

Hi all.
    When using peripheral SVD file got from atmel repository (packs.download.atmel.com/) registers are not shown in Ozone 'Registers' window for a few peripherals: SERCOM, TC, RTC, USB.
    As far as I can see all such devices have the keyword 'cluster' in the SVD file while devices without 'cluster' are shown correctly.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated as I have to debug serial port initialization
    PaoloC

,ATSAMD21G18A_svd.txt
  • Hello Paolo,

thank you for your inquiry.
    This issue should be fixed in the next Ozone release version so you can keep using your .svd file.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello Paolo,

Great to hear that you are up and running again and thank you for the flowers :)

I will consider this case as closed then.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.