[ABANDONED] Code composer Segger error ""CORTEX_M4_0: Error: Stat [ JLINKARM_IsHalted() call ] failed!""

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Code composer Segger error ""CORTEX_M4_0: Error: Stat [ JLINKARM_IsHalted() call ] failed!""

Hi,
    I use Code Composer Studio
    Version: 7.1.0.00016
    MicroController - TM4C129 (Tiva series)
    J-Link Ultra+ - debugger

While running development codes for uC I observe code to crash as some points displaying error. What could be the reason for this

""CORTEX_M4_0: Error: Stat [ JLINKARM_IsHalted() call ] failed!""
    How to avoid this issue??
    even if error appears if I further run the code it runs as expected.Please let me know how to resolve this issue.....
  • Hi,

sorry for delay in response.

Could you please provide us with more information about your setup and the issue?

Are you using an eval board or custom hardware?
    Which version of the J-Link software is used by CCS?
    Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the issue (in CCS)?

Could you please provide us with a J-Link logfile of a session where the issue occurred?

Log output can be enabled like as follows:
    • Open a connection to J-Link, e.g start J-Link Commander
    • Open the J-Link Control Panel by opening http://127.0.0.1:19080/ in a web browser
    • Open the tab Settings
    • Enter the path to the log file in the input field labeled Log file:

This will enable the logfile permanently, also for feature sessions, regardless which application uses the J-Link DLL.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.