Facing problem with Swipelist.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Facing problem with Swipelist.

Dear Team,

i am creating a settings menu using dialog box which includes Swipelist, Text Box and Button. When back button is clicked , GUI_EndDialog is called and the program crashes (Hardware Fault Error). When i Remove the Swipelist and test the same program, it works very much fine.

I am not able to figure what is the issue with swipelist. Please refer code in attachment.

Regards,
    Rohit
    Files

The post was edited 2 times, last by mrohit2011 ().

• Hi,

I gave it a try but your application is running fine.

Which version of emWin are you using?

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Whenever the icons are activated and screen is swiped, there are glitches observed onto the screen. Please check the attached code and suggest us some way to optimize it.
    Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
    Rohit Mishra.
    Files
    • phmi_settings.7z

(578.14 kB, downloaded 284 times, last: )
  • Hi,

Are using multibuffering?

If not try to enable it by calling WM_MULTIBUF_Enable(1) right after GUI_Init(). Of course, this requires to change the LCD configuration in LCDConf.c to configure emWin for the use of multiple buffers.

If this is not available for you (e.g. because you don't have enough RAM available) try using WM_SetCreateFlags(WM_CF_MEMDEV) instead.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.