emWin Related

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• emWin Related

hi,
    every one,

i have Problem recording "Edit Widget",i.e when i am entering values i.e (integer,float,text),i am unable to Show the cursor beside Characters and another Problem is "Font" size for Text Widget emWin won't Support more Than "GUI_32_1",So Please Give me Instant
    Solution.

The post was edited 1 time, last by shivaji ().

• Hi,

I can't reproduce the issue regarding the cursor. On my side it is working.

emWin (and the TEXT widget) supports fonts bigger than 32 pixels. But emWin comes only with fonts not bigger than 32 pixels. If you want to use a font with a bigger size you would require the FontConverter to create fonts as required.

Attached is sample where I checked the EDIT widget (please try it on your side) and with a TEXT widget using a font with 60 pixels height.

Regards,
    Sven
    Files
    • Sample.zip

(1.99 kB, downloaded 238 times, last: )
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Regarding emWin Widgets

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

solution regarding "Text Font"(greater Than GUI_32) is i underStand. and In your Zip File What you Achieved in Edit Widget,I got already that Status,My question is,I Integated the Numpad in Attached C file,So When We Press inside the Edit Widget,Numpad Will Pop up,

in That case when I am Entering the Characters i am Unable to Show the Cursor and when I am pressing Back Space,Side arrows I am Unable to Show the Cursor,but when I use Tab I am Getting, but I Want cursor like when we entering characters for every character i should show

cursor,same as "Microsoft Word" .

So Could you Please help me Regarding this issue
    Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by shivaji ().