[ABANDONED] "invalid packet received" error in SystemView 2.50

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] "invalid packet received" error in SystemView 2.50

Dear all,

I am working with a Cortex M4-based board and micrium OS, as long as I execute SystemView and receive a network message, the "invalid packet received" error kicks in stopping the record.
    I have already checked the macros SEGGER_SYSVIEW_LOCK and SEGGER_RTT_LOCK, both seems to be ok according to several threads in this forum (among others in internet).

I carry out my recording using the SWD interface at 8000 KHz.

You can see attached the definition of SEGGER_RTT_LOCK and SEGGER_RTT_UNLOCK:

Source Code

1. #elif (defined(__ARM_ARCH_7M__) || defined(__ARM_ARCH_7EM__)) #ifndef SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY
    2. #define SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY (0x20)
    3. #endif
    4. #define SEGGER_RTT_LOCK() { \
    5. unsigned int LockState; \
    6. __asm volatile ("mrs %0, basepri \n\t" \
    7. "mov r1, %1 \n\t" \
    8. "msr basepri, r1 \n\t" \
    9. : "=r" (LockState) \
    10. : "i"(SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY) \
    11. : "r1" \
    12. );
    13. #define SEGGER_RTT_UNLOCK() __asm volatile ("msr basepri, %0 \n\t" \ : \
    14. : "r" (LockState) \
    15. : \
    16. ); \
    17. }
    Display All

Please, let me know if you can help me with this issue and if you need any other additional information.
    Thanks in advance!
  • Hi,

Did you make sure that SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY is defined according to your system configuration to mask all interrupts that produce SystemView events?

Regards
    Johannes
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.