Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:25pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

festevez

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 27th 2017

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:38am

"invalid packet received" error in SystemView 2.50

Dear all,

I am working with a Cortex M4-based board and micrium OS, as long as I execute SystemView and receive a network message, the "invalid packet received" error kicks in stopping the record.
I have already checked the macros SEGGER_SYSVIEW_LOCK and SEGGER_RTT_LOCK, both seems to be ok according to several threads in this forum (among others in internet).

I carry out my recording using the SWD interface at 8000 KHz.

You can see attached the definition of SEGGER_RTT_LOCK and SEGGER_RTT_UNLOCK:

Source code

#elif (defined(__ARM_ARCH_7M__) || defined(__ARM_ARCH_7EM__))   #ifndef   SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY
  	#define SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY   (0x20)
   #endif
   #define SEGGER_RTT_LOCK()   {                                                               	\
      unsigned int LockState;                                     	\
       	__asm volatile ("mrs   %0, basepri  \n\t"                     	\
                             	 "mov   r1, %1   	\n\t"                     	\
                    	          "msr   basepri, r1  \n\t"                     	\
                    	          : "=r" (LockState)                            	\
                    	          : "i"(SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY)      	\
                                  : "r1"                                        	\
                    	          );
      #define SEGGER_RTT_UNLOCK()   __asm volatile ("msr   basepri, %0  \n\t"                     	\                                              	:                                             	\
                                              	: "r" (LockState)                             	\
                                              	:                                             	\
                                              	);                                            	\
                            	}

Please, let me know if you can help me with this issue and if you need any other additional information.
Thanks in advance!

SEGGER - Johannes

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 31st 2012

Monday, October 9th 2017, 1:35pm

Hi,

Did you make sure that SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY is defined according to your system configuration to mask all interrupts that produce SystemView events?

Regards
Johannes