Multilayer and Touch pointe input device

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multilayer and Touch pointe input device

Hi,

I'm using two layers. My intention is to draw a backgound image on layer 0 . Layer 1 is completely transparent and should contain a WM Window with a few buttons.
    But when I touch on the display I only got an PID on callback of desktop 0 window. I never got an PID on desktop 1 or on window which is descendant of desktop 1. Even if I click on the button. Maybe anybody can help me?

Thx and greetz
  • Hi,

Somewhere in your code the touch input from the touch controller gets passed to emWin. This is done mostlikely by a call of GUI_TOUCH_StoreStateEx() or GUI_PID_StoreState(). The structure passed to one of these functions has a member named Layer. This needs to be set to the index of the layer which should receive the touch input.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.