V250 no longer works

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• V250 no longer works

I have been using V242 under Linux (Centos 7). I just tried running V250 and it fails to run.

Could not open J-Link shared library. Exiting now.

Did the current version add a check for the J-Link library? I am running oneshot capture to memory with manual download on ARM7.

Is this an oversight or deliberate? I don't have or need the J-Link library for my target.

The post was edited 1 time, last by krbvroc1 ().

• Hello,

Thank you for the report.

You are right, SystemView V2.50 currently needs the J-Link library to check for SystemView PRO licenses on connected J-Links.

Since it should not be required to have the J-Link software installed, we will add a check for library presence before the license check.
    So with the upcoming version you should be able to use SystemView again without the J-Link Software.

Best regards
    Johannes
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.