Button skin effect - theme change

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Button skin effect - theme change

Hi,
    My application has 9 virtual screens with buttons whose skin property is set using BUTTON_SetSkinFlexProps() function. I have a global variable whose value will toggle 0 or 1 depending upon a button press & unpressed state. Depending upon that variable value, i need to toggle the skin effect of all button in all virtual windows from one color theme to other color theme(ie if global variable = 0 ; theme red and global variable = 1 theme white). Please suggest a effective way to implement this.

Regards,
    Gisha
  • Hi,

If you set the SkinFlex properties with BUTTON_SetSkinFlexProps() the properties of all buttons should be changed. Simply react on the button press and set the SkinFlex properties. After setting them you need to invalidate all buttons with WM_Invalidate(ButtonHandle).

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.