[ABANDONED] J-Link Edu not flashing changed program

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] J-Link Edu not flashing changed program

Hello!

I am facing a similar problem as described here. The issue occurs even when trying to flash completely different projects. I am using a J-Link Edu v8.0 together with the eclipse GNU ARM J-Link debugging plugin v4.1.3.201 and J-Link GDB Server v6.14.

Currently as a workaround I can manually erase the flash memory of my stm32f107 chip but this takes away a lot of time and convenience. I am hoping for a solution.

Thank you!
  • Hi,

the issue the customer in the linked thread observed was not reproducible with J-Link Commander or other SEGGER tools.
    The issue could be fixed by adding a "monitor reset" before "load" in debug script.

Does the issue occur when using Ozone as a debugger? ( Can be used together with Eclipse by using Eclipse as the editor / compiler and Ozone as the debugger)

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.