Latest version of STemWin for 32F746G Discovery ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Latest version of STemWin for 32F746G Discovery ?

Trying to build "Weather Forecast 480x272" sample (segger.com/downloads/emwin/WeatherForecast_480_SRC) using Keil mVision V5.23.0.0

emWin library is used from STM32F746G Cube package: "STM32F746G\MCUs Embedded Software\STM32CubeF7\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.7.0\Middlewares\ST\STemWin"

I'm getting errors: undefined symbol GUI_ANIM_StartEx, undefined symbol GUI_ANIM_Stop.

After some investigation, I have found relevant declarations in GUI.h file from emWin library for MS Windows "SeggerEval_WIN32_MSVC_MinGW_GUI_V540", but for STM32F746G specific package V5.32 such functions are missing.

Where can I get the latest emWin library for 32F746G Discovery ?
  • Hi,

In this case you have to ask STM when they release the latest version of emWin.

Unfortunately, we can not do much in this case.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.