[SOLVED] Re: BMI Issue in XMC1300 J-Link Lite CPU-13A-V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Re: BMI Issue in XMC1300 J-Link Lite CPU-13A-V1

We have been using XMC1300 J-Link Lite Bootkit to Get/Set BMI, Program and Debug XMC1302. We have ordered four new XMC1300 J-Link Lite Bootkits last month. With our old bootkit (the same model but previously ordered than these four), we were able to do all these three operations. But I am afraid to let you know that we are not able to Get/Set BMI from these new Kits though we are able to program and debug. The error states that we have to update the driver, we also did that. Now the driver is up-to-date. FYI, this problem lies in both DAVE 3.1.8 and DAVE 4.1.2.We are quite an old customer of Segger and Infineon, so I kindly request you to help us resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Shaunak Agastya Vyas
  • Hi Shaunak,

as far as I know this feature is part of the Infineon DAVE IDE and not of the SEGGER software.
    Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Re: BMI Issue in XMC1300 J-Link Lite CPU-13A-V1

I think you are mistaking, because the hardware is a Segger Product and it has been already working with DAVE with the same model that we ordered previously. What I suggest is: Can you please contact Infineon regarding this issue? I am asking for your favor just because I think it's a matter of firmware issue with the new kits I suppose.

Shaunak Agastya Vyas
  • Hi Forum,

this issue has been resolved via mail.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.