[SOLVED] Flasher ARM, Atmel AT91SAM7S256 - ERROR: Selected Data (0x0 - 0x3) does not fit into selected flash sectors.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Flasher ARM, Atmel AT91SAM7S256 - ERROR: Selected Data (0x0 - 0x3) does not fit into selected flash sectors.

Dear Supporters,

I'm using a Flasher ARM to flash an Atmel AT91SAM7S256. For more than 100 Atmel Chips it worked properly with JFlash Version 5.12.
    Now I changed to JFlash Version 6.14 that suggested me to update the flasher-firmware. After that update I get the message:
    "ERROR: Selected Data (0x0 - 0x3) does not fit into selected flash sectors". How can I solve that problem?

With kind regards
    tkellner
  • Hello tkellner,

the new version checks if the selected data file matches the selected sectors.
    The selected sectors can be found in the "Flash" tab of the project settings.

If this information does not solve the issue, could you please provide us with your J-Flash project file?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.