[SOLVED] Flasher ARM with CC1310F128

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Flasher ARM with CC1310F128

Greetings.

I cannot get the Flasher to connect to my CC1310F128 Custom Board. I am currently using the TI XDS100v3 and the OLIMEX TMS320-XDS100v3+ interface probes with the TI FLASH PROGRAMMER 2 software. That works fine, but is very slow and I need production speeds. This is why I wanted the FLASHER ARM.

I have created a probe interface that use PIN 19 for 5V power. I am regulating this down to 3.3 and have verified that the board has power.

I have attached the error I get in JLINK. I have verified with my current tools that I am already fully erased. Here is status read out too.

"Connecting ...
    - Connecting via USB to J-Link device 0
    - Target interface speed: 4000 kHz (Fixed)
    - VTarget = 3.327V
    - ERROR: Device specific connect: Can not find CPU TAP (IDCODE mismatch)
    - ERROR: Failed to connect.
    Could not establish a connection to target."

What is making this not work?

using
    Images
    • JLINK FAILURE.png

23.63 kB, 1,336×368, viewed 472 times
  • Hi,

sorry to hear that you have issues with your setup / Flasher product.
    Please note that this forum, as stated in the Terms of Service:
    This forum is not monitored by SEGGER technical support personnel. Do not expect to receive technical support via this forum.

[...] is not the best place to come when you need fast support and are in the warrenty & support period of your product (you are, I just checked the S/N you specified in your forum registration).

Could you please send a mail to support@segger.com? They will you get in touch with the engineers.
    In order to speed things up, I recommend to mention the S/N of your flasher, the information you posted and append a J-Link log file to your mail.

Log output can be enabled like as follows:
    • Open a connection to J-Link, e.g start J-Link Commander
    • In J-Link Control Panel: (Click the J-Link symbol located in the notification / tray area in order to open J-Link Control panel)
    • Open the tab "Settings"
    • Next to the field "Log file" check "Override" and click "..." in order to choose a log file path.

This is also described in UM8001 Chapter 5 "Working with J-Link and J-Trace", Section 5.7 "J-Link control panel" .

What happen after clicking "yes" in the messagebox you posted?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Forum,

this case has been directed to mail support.
    /Closed.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.