How to create a Progress bar in Ring shape ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to create a Progress bar in Ring shape ?

How to create a progress bar in ring shape ? Similar to one shown below ? In this case only outer ring with Dot and the couter should increament! I understood that with skin we can implement. But for better clarification if you can share some code snippet of this implementation it would be better.
    Images
    • Progress.png

3.05 kB, 260×241, viewed 618 times
  • Hi,

Unfortunately I do not have any code exsamples. But I would suggest either to create a new widget from scratch or to overwrite the callback of the progressbar widget and handle the drawing and the touch input.

For creating a custom widget, please take a look into this application note:
    segger.com/downloads/emwin/AN03002_Custom_Widget_Type.pdf

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Schoenen wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not have any code exsamples. But I would suggest either to create a new widget from scratch or to overwrite the callback of the progressbar widget and handle the drawing and the touch input.

For creating a custom widget, please take a look into this application note:
    segger.com/downloads/emwin/AN03002_Custom_Widget_Type.pdf

Regards,
    Sven
    Hi Sven,
    I'm using 2D- Graphic Library to draw that ring based on timer. How can i move or draw that small "Filled Circular Pointer" everytime ? As the ring progresses, that pointer should also progress. So ultimately it will move in circular shape. Please guide.