Switching between layers causes dialog not to receive keyboard input

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Switching between layers causes dialog not to receive keyboard input

Hi,

I'm using st(emwin) 532 on a stm32f746 discovery board, which has layer support and using the st demo configuration for 2 layers. When switching from layer 0 to layer 1 and writing some basic printf messages it all works fine. Then switching back to layer 0, I create 2 dialogs using virtual screens which works fine and I can switch between them using GUI_SetLayerVisEx() and GUI_SelectLayer(); however at this point when I press the down key from an external keypad the highlighted item in the listbox does not move down. As far as I can see the input of the keypad causes an interrupt and which I then forward with GUI_StoreKeyMsg(). However the Dialog callback functions does not receive anything when I add the second layer.

Any ideas?

Thanks
  • Hi,

Not sure why the input doesn't make it to the listbox. Maybe it has lost the focus after switching the layers. Try to set the focus manually (WM_SetFocus())after switching the layers.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.