[ABANDONED] JLink internal error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] JLink internal error

Hello,

I'm working with J-Link a few months, until now It worked fine.

During programming I get Internal Error : MAIN_LogError: Insufficient space in error buffer!
    I can avoid error only if I previously reset my board and erase internal flash. Could you help me? (error screen in attachments)
    Now I'm working on WDT, it is problem related with watchdog functionality?

My setup:
    + LPC1853;
    + J-Link Plus v10.1;
    + J-Link V6.01 / V6.00i, J-Link commander;
    + JTAG;
    Images
    • Jlink_problem.jpg

14.51 kB, 474×239, viewed 695 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by DCWR ().

• Hi,

could you please give the most recent version of the J-Link software & documentation pack a try and provide feedback if the issue persists with this version?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Can you please provide me with the output of J-Link Commander and a logfile?

Log output can be enabled like as follows:
    • Open a connection to J-Link, e.g start J-Link Commander
    • In J-Link Control Panel: (Click the J-Link symbol located in the notification / tray area in order to open J-Link Control panel)
    • Open the tab "Settings"
    • Next to the field "Log file" check "Override" and click "..." in order to choose a log file path.

This is also described in UM8001 Chapter 5 "Working with J-Link and J-Trace", Section 5.7 "J-Link control panel" .

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.