VNC server and Scrollbar of Treeview/listbox combination crashes VNC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VNC server and Scrollbar of Treeview/listbox combination crashes VNC

Hello all,

I have come across odd problem with VNC server for StemWin 5.32(presumebally with Emwin 5.32 too), I have tested with StemWin 5.22 works fine.

Bug is when I create Treeview Or Listbox big enough so it shows scroll bar and then use VNC viewer to scroll list VNC server crashes.
    Although if I have small list for either widget with no scroll bar apearing VNC server/viewer works fine.

Can any one reproduce this problem?

Note: With RTOS it would not even open window having widget program gets to hardfault at time of opening window.

With non RTOS(Standard C prog) it would still open window with widget having treeview and allow 2-3 scroll to happen then it would crash.
    Yes, you hear correctly VNC server without RTOS !! :P Im emulating TCP Socket requirement for VNC server.
  • RE: VNC server and Scrollbar of Treeview/listbox combination crashes VNC

Pmjagtap wrote:

Hello all,

I have come across odd problem with VNC server for StemWin 5.32(presumebally with Emwin 5.32 too), I have tested with StemWin 5.22 works fine.

Bug is when I create Treeview Or Listbox big enough so it shows scroll bar and then use VNC viewer to scroll list VNC server crashes.
    Although if I have small list for either widget with no scroll bar apearing VNC server/viewer works fine.

Can any one reproduce this problem?

Note: With RTOS it would not even open window having widget program gets to hardfault at time of opening window.

With non RTOS(Standard C prog) it would still open window with widget having treeview and allow 2-3 scroll to happen then it would crash.
    Yes, you hear correctly VNC server without RTOS !! :P Im emulating TCP Socket requirement for VNC server.
    Update..

I should correct its StemWin 1.2 that hosts EmWin 5.32 and StemWin 1.1.2 Hosts Emwin 5.22.

Well I found old liberary Emwin 5.26 and VNC server works with scrollbar of widget. But I observed it had put classic look for scrollbar.

So did I for Emwin 5.32 using "SCROLLBAR_SetDefaultSkinClassic();" and it worked :) . Hope if its bug next version of EmWin OR StemWin will be fixed.

Joy