How to use GRAPH widget in the LISTBOX widget?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to use GRAPH widget in the LISTBOX widget?

Hi,

As title showed, how to use GRAPH widget in the LISTBOX widget?
    Is it possible to use use GRAPH widget in the LISTBOX widget?
    I want to use GRAPH widget to draw a bunch of graphs in the list box.

Thanks,
    Kenmux
  • Hello,

attaching a graph widget to a LISTBOX is not that easy and might take a lot of work. You can try to create GRAPH widgets as child windows of the LISTBOX and handle the position and visibility of the GRAPH widgets either in the callback of the LISTBOX or in an owner draw function.

Easier is to draw a graph on your own with the function GUI_DrawGraph(). Attached is a sample how you can do this.

Regards,
    Sven
    Files
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Schoenen,

Thanks for your replay, you've saved me.

Why using GRAPH widget in LISTBOX widget is that, I want to draw a bunch of real time graphs.
    I tried yesterday, and found it was too difficult to control the position of graphs, for there's no window defined for list box item.
    By using GUI_DrawGraph(), there're also lots of issues about refreshing screen, for the living data.
    One more thing, but crucial, is that the graph is refreshing from left to right...

Thanks,
    Kenmux

The post was edited 2 times, last by kenmux ().