[SOLVED] Segger Flasher Portable fault

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Segger Flasher Portable fault

Hello,

We use two Segger Flasher Portables, for production programming programming of our products.

One of the Flasher Portable has developed a fault; periodically, all contents have disappeared (i.e. when enumerated as a MSD, all files have gone missing) or the FLASHER.INI gets corrupted.

We have reformatted and updated the firmware on the Flasher Portable, but the fault still persists.

Please advise. Thank you.
  • Hi,

sounds like a hardware failure to me if I understand you correctly that both Flasher are used for the same purpose under the same conditions.
    Could you please get in touch with us via mail?
    Please include the S/Ns of the Flashers, the date of purchase and the name of the distributor in the mail.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

I sent you an PM which contains the email address.

Best regards,
    Niklas

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi,

this issue has been resolved via mail.

Best regards,
    Niklas