Virtual Screen Limitation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Virtual Screen Limitation

Hi,

Is there any limitation for number of virtual screens?

I am running the project in visual studio(simulation trial). I could create 9 virtual screens successfully.

When I increase the Y-axis to accommodate the 10th screen by changing the define VYSIZE_PHYS (YSIZE_PHYS * 10) and run the application, error as shown in figure 10.png is displayed.

When I created the 11th screen the 11.png error is shown.

In one thread in the forum, it is mentioned that emWin does not limit the size of virtual screens, but the hardware does. I am running the code in PC. So I believe it could accommodate more screens. Am I missing any configuration? What shall I do to overcome this issue?

Thanks for your support.
    Images
    • 10.png

26.91 kB, 407×203, viewed 418 times
    • 11.png

20 kB, 380×180, viewed 329 times
  • RE: Virtual Screen Limitation

priya wrote:

Hi,

Is there any limitation for number of virtual screens?

I am running the project in visual studio(simulation trial). I could create 9 virtual screens successfully.
    When I increase the Y-axis to accommodate the 10th screen by changing the define VYSIZE_PHYS (YSIZE_PHYS * 10) and run the application, error as shown in figure 10.png is displayed.

When I created the 11th screen the 11.png error is shown.
    In one thread in the forum, it is mentioned that emWin does not limit the size of virtual screens, but the hardware does. I am running the code in PC. So I believe it could accommodate more screens. Am I missing any configuration? What shall I do to overcome this issue?

We have tested the same code in STM32F429 board. Compiled in Keil SDK with Graphics v5.30 MDK Pro. Frame buffer is saved in SDRAM memory of size of 64MB. When we are moving to the 10th virtual screen, a black screen is showing. We also verified SDRAM through JTAG, the frame buffer contain non-zero values. Please guide us to resolve the issue.