Flasher-ARM with Luminary micro MCU

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flasher-ARM with Luminary micro MCU

We have a Flasher ARM and we are using a J-link ARM 4.08i which have just been downloaded from the website.

When I connect it to Luminary Micro Evaluation Board.(LM3S6965), it failed to connect.

I think that the problem is IDCODE of the processor.

The processor manual says that its IDCODE is 0x3BA00477, but J-link thinks 0x2BA00477.

I checked its configuation file(MCU.cvs), and I changed the IDCODE of the file.

Now, it seems to work well.

Would you check this issue? :)
  • Hello bcloud,

thank you for the information.
    You are right, the IDCODE of the Luminary devices varies from 0x1BA00477 to 0x3BA00477.
    We will add a IDCODE Mask to the CoreID check in J-Flash, so all IDs from 0x1BA00477 to 0x3BA00477 will be accepted.
    Unfortunately I can not give you a schedule when it will be implemented. I will post it here, as soon as it is available.

Workaround for now: Disable the "Check core ID" checkbox or modify the expected ID in the MCU.csv

- Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.