EWARM Import

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EWARM Import

I used the latest ST CubeMX to write an EMARM project and then tried to import it into SES. I selected internal toolchain only. So far I'm seeing two problems. The first is that nearly all the source files are flagged 'exclude from project'. The second is that the include files cannot be found. The project settings use the definition below. I have changed them to be prefixed with$(ProjectDir) which seems to work.

Also a feature request: I have to now tell SES to include all the source files. If I click on a directory and uncheck 'exclude from project' the individual files are still excluded. I have pick each file one-by-one. Is it possible to select multiple? I tried a few things and couldn't get it to go.

It also seems that copying and pasting from SES in to this forum doesn't get the line endings quite right :)

Source Code

1. ./../Inc./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/system./../Drivers/STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver/Inc./../Drivers/STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/Legacy./../Middlewares/Third_Party/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/IAR/ARM_CM7/r0p1./../Middlewares/Third_Party/FreeRTOS/Source/include./../Middlewares/Third_Party/FreeRTOS/Source/CMSIS_RTOS./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/lwip./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/lwip/apps./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/lwip/priv./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/netif./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/netif/ppp./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/netif/ppp/polarssl./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/posix./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src/include/posix/sys./../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/system/arch./../Drivers/CMSIS/Include./../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F7xx/Include