Inconsistent between different versions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inconsistent between different versions

Hello,

Recently I upgraded my emWin Library from 5.28 to 5.32 and I found that lots of drawing function are not displaying anything on my screen anymore. In my program, only window WM_HBKWIN has been used and I have been redrawing something in my program when it is needed other than from the WM-PAINT event, such as just DrawText(). The previous version has been working properly, but I found the new version only works if I have only refresh the window inside the WM_PAINT event. Is there any way to fix this problem? Hope some expert can shed some light on me please? It is quite annoying when you just upgrade your library and turn out your program doesn't work the way you expect anymore.
    Thank you,

Regards,
    Benze
  • Hello Benze,

Unfortunately I don't know your application, but can you reproduce this with a simple application?

Anyway, drawing something outside of the WM_PAINT case in an application which uses the window manager is not recommended.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.