[Segger Ozone] Where to get support and roadmap?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Segger Ozone] Where to get support and roadmap?

Hello,
    When I look at this forum, I observe that support is quite "light" sometimes (probably not dedicated customer support?). Several questions are never answered (and not only some of mine :)).
    So I'm wondering if there is another way to get support for Ozone?
    I don't find any other forum on Internet with the community. So is there a mail address where we could ask our questions to be sure to get an answer?
    Ozone could be a great tool but there are some lacks and I hope Ozone devs are taking into account users feedback to improve it.
    Is there a roadmap available for Ozone future releases?
  • Hi,

There is a support mail listed in the Ozone manual.
    Ozone could be a great tool but there are some lacks and I hope Ozone devs are taking into account users feedback to improve it.

E-Mails sent to the address mentioned above are usually answered within 24 hours.
    I forward forum threads regarding Ozone to the respective maintainers, but they are more used to mails and sometimes omit the forum threads.

We look forward to receive your inquiries via mail.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.