[SOLVED] JLINK NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD BIN IMAGE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] JLINK NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD BIN IMAGE

Hi

All
    I am using SEGGER JLINK BASE
    I am trying to write a bin file to the internal flash of MCU SM470R1B1M
    I am not able to execute the loadbin command i have made a list of images that shows the error that i am facing.
    Kindly let me know what exactly has to be done to enable the bin file download to the flash

I am using J-LINK COMMANDER for this purpose!

Here is the
    Thank you
    Deepak R
    Images
    • PPTIMAGE1.png

56.72 kB, 632×661, viewed 618 times
    • PPTIMAGE2.png

62.67 kB, 650×786, viewed 518 times
    • PPTIMAGE3.png

71.07 kB, 672×761, viewed 505 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deepak ().

• Hi,

I have noticed two things, which may cause the behavior you are seeing:
    1. The SM470R1B1M is a big endian target, so you have to enter the "BE" command in J-Link Commander to switch to big endian mode
    2. The SM470R1B1M / TMS470R1B1M devices require some special handling before the RAM is accessible
    An J-Flash example project, which includes the required steps, can be found in the J-Link Software and Documentation package installation directory %SEGGER_INST_DIR%\Samples\JFlash\ProjectFiles\TI\ . For further information regarding this, please refer to the reference manual of the device.

Best regards,
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.