Skinning feature for Window and texts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skinning feature for Window and texts

Hi ,

I have multiple screens for my GUI, and need to implement a Day/Night mode in it. Currently i'm changing the background explicitly and behaviors on button click for each and every screen manually which takes a significant amount of code.

I know that skinning feature can be used to change the properties of buttons, listbox etc.... with just a API call, but what i'm having are Windows and texts . Is there any property like skinning to change the Background color of windows and text color.

Also i tried to use FrameWin instead of windows which has the skinning feature, but frameWin has a typical border which i cannot remove.

Could you please help me out.

Thanks in advance
    Ajay
  • Hello Ajay,

Unfortunately there is no such thing for the TEXT widget and windows. But in general the TEXT widget consists of just two colors, so it should be that much effort to change it's colors. Same applies for the window. Here you can overwrite the callback and set the proper color in the WM_PAINT case.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.