embOS trial & Rowley compiler

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• embOS trial & Rowley compiler

I downloaded "embOS 3.62a1 trial for ARM7/9 and Rowley compiler".
    I am using "Rowley Crossstudio v14 build 5" for compilation your example "LPC2468_EA" and see an error:

C:/Program Files/Rowley Associates Limited/CrossWorks for ARM 1.4/gcc/bin/ld: ERROR: Lib/osT4LR.a(OSCOM2.o) uses VFP instructions, whereas THUMB Flash Release/embos.elf does not

Build failed

Then I change "ARM Architecture" in project options from v4T fo v5T and compilation is OK.
    But v4T=ATM7TDMI , and v5T=ARM9TDMI.
    LPC2468=ARM7TDMI-S processor.

Question: There are no libraries for ATM7TDMI. There are only for ARM9TDMI. Am I right?
  • Hello,

I just checked the embOS project with an older Rowley CrossStudio version and the latest Rowley CrossStudio version 2.0.1.2.

The embOS start project for LPC2468_EA compiles in all configurations without any problem.

Did you make any changes to the embOS start project? Could you please download the latest Rowley CrossStudio version?
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.