Saturday, March 17th 2018, 11:26am UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2009

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 8:20am

embOS trial & Rowley compiler

I downloaded "embOS 3.62a1 trial for ARM7/9 and Rowley compiler".
I am using "Rowley Crossstudio v14 build 5" for compilation your example "LPC2468_EA" and see an error:

C:/Program Files/Rowley Associates Limited/CrossWorks for ARM 1.4/gcc/bin/ld: ERROR: Lib/osT4LR.a(OSCOM2.o) uses VFP instructions, whereas THUMB Flash Release/embos.elf does not

Build failed

Then I change "ARM Architecture" in project options from v4T fo v5T and compilation is OK.
But v4T=ATM7TDMI , and v5T=ARM9TDMI.
LPC2468=ARM7TDMI-S processor.

Question: There are no libraries for ATM7TDMI. There are only for ARM9TDMI. Am I right?

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Nov 14th 2007

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 11:02am

I just checked the embOS project with an older Rowley CrossStudio version and the latest Rowley CrossStudio version

The embOS start project for LPC2468_EA compiles in all configurations without any problem.

Did you make any changes to the embOS start project? Could you please download the latest Rowley CrossStudio version?