Excluding Library Archives

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Excluding Library Archives

SES 2.20 seems to have some trouble handling these files. C/C++ files are fine. What I see is that regardless of how the "Exclude From Build" property is set the right-click option is always checked. In some cases I cannot exclude a library no matter what and must remove it and add it to the project.

In my case I have a Library folder within the project and I have included several different builds of EMBOS (debug, trace, profiling etc) and I'd like to include different libraries.
    Images
    • Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 1.50.33 PM.png

39.57 kB, 328×321, viewed 820 times
    • Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 1.51.05 PM.png

34.02 kB, 455×291, viewed 673 times
  • The context menu entry will be fixed to properly reflect the inclusion/exclusion state.
    In the meantime you can Edit the Properties of the library and set Exclude From Built to Yes.

Best regards
    Johannes
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.