[ABANDONED] J-Link OB xmc4200 Not recognised by pc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] J-Link OB xmc4200 Not recognised by pc

Hello.
    I'm using an infineon XMC 4700 relax kit with the on borad debuggher J_link OB xmc4200.
    The OS is Windows 7 32bit.
    Jlink 4.96.
    When I connect the device to your pc via usb the board is not recognized and It does not appear in the device list of device manage, in addition the debug led onboard is blinking.
    How do I fix it?
    Thanks for your support.
  • Hi,

XMC4700 is listed as a supported device: segger.com/jlink_supported_devices.html?m=Infineon#sel

Could you please give give the latest version a try and let us know if it works for you?
    The latest version can be downloaded FOC here.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

sorry, I read your first post to impetuously.
    Could you please check if it shows up in the Windows device manger? (Or if any unrecognized devices show up?)

Best regards,
    Niklas

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi,

could you please check with a different USB-cabel?
    For the purpose of this test, please connect the J-Link OB directly to a port of the PC without a hub etc. in between.

If it still does not work, could you please check if the issue also occurs when using a different PC? (And if it appears in the Device Manger of the other PC.)

Best regards,
    Niklas