[SOLVED] Support from Segger of J-Link Ultra ver.1.2 , yellow from IAR system.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Support from Segger of J-Link Ultra ver.1.2 , yellow from IAR system.

Good day Niklas,
    I've got good offer to get J-Link Ultra (from IAR , yellow color) . Device made in Germany in 2011 and still in very good condition. So I need jlink for my hobby projects and looking for some reliable device with reasonable price. I'm supposing that device made by Segger for IAR. Does current version of Segger's software support OEM devices and I can buy this Jlink? Or it would be better option for me to buy a new device from Segger.
  • Hi,

Typically, we support (e.g. adding new features, core architectures, etc...) older models with new software at least 3 years after end of life.
    As you are looking for a debug probe for your hobby, we would recommend to buy a new J-Link EDU.
    J-Link EDU is available for 49.98 € including 19% VAT (list price): segger.com/j-link-edu.html#purchase

Main advantages:
    - Includes all new features
    - 1 year warranty
    - Regulary free software and firmware updates

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.