[SOLVED] OS aware debug extension - SDK for plugin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] OS aware debug extension - SDK for plugin

Hi,

I notice, that jLink GDB server supports RTOS aware debug on latest beta SW. On user manual I found notice that SDK to create own plugin is available on request.
    Is it available from now or sometime in future? Can I have it? We would like to write plugin for debug own in house RTOS.

Have i nice day,
    Jiri
  • Hi Jiri,

thanks for your interest in the SDK. We are still doing some final work on the SDK, it probably will be available in about a week.

Best regards,
    Arne
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Jiri,

the release of the SDK is planned for Friday the 17.
    I will post again as soon as it is available.

Best regards,
    Arne

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi Jiri,

the SDK is available now.

Please contact sales@segger.com for the "J-Link GDB Server RTOS plug-in SDK".

Best regards,
    Arne

• Hi,

no, the SDK is available free of charge.

Best regards,
    Arne