Stemwin5.22 GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink causes Hard fault

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stemwin5.22 GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink causes Hard fault

Hello Guys,
    I am new to graphics related stuff.

I am working on STM32f4xx series MCU and i have interfaced a Colour LCD p/n:- LS013B7DH06.

I have got steawin's package STemWin_Library_V1.1.2.

Now I have adopted the source into freeRTOS and I am able to show the black and white semi half combination and 8 bit color strips which means the LCD is working.
    but when I include steamwin considering FreeRTOS, it gets crashed and generates hard fault,

After debugging I found that it gets crashed at GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink() API, that means it may be not able to create and link the Supported LCD driver .

Now i know that before executing this faulty it allocates memory using GUI_X_Config() function which is user specific and i have allocated 100K memory using GUI_NUMBYTES which is more then my requirement.

So what could be the reason here ?

Also I would like to mention that my LCD supports "1 pixel has RGB each 1bit, the pixel can display 8 colors" which means 3bpp.

As per SteamWin UM03001 User guide if I am using guidrv_lin , I may have support for 1,2,4,8,16,24,32 Bpp so how can I arrange with my LCD's requirement.

Now I think may be this causes the hard fault.

Please let me know if I can provide more details.

Any help on this urgent requirement would be great appreciable.

Thanks & Regards.