Error code 124

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Error code 124

Hello,

I'm working with the PP430 from IAR on the MSP430F5438 together with the IAR embedded workbench 4.11
    Currently I'm getting error code 124 which is nowhere documented. Not in the IAR documentation and not in the segger docs.
    Could someone give me more info on this error code?

Thanks and regards,

zjeriet
  • Hello Zjeriet,

do you mean an embOS error code? The embOS error code 124 does not exists.
    Please have a look in the C Module OS_Error.c, there you find all embOS error codes.

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Thanks for the answer

I found the define of the error in OS_Error.c
    This one is probably added by IAR

*** Power handling module ************************
    OS_ERR_POWER_OVER (122 = 0x7A)
    OS_ERR_POWER_UNDER (123 = 0x7B)
    OS_ERR_POWER_INDEX (124 = 0x7C)

greets,

Zjeriet
  • Hello Zjeriet,

my fault, I looked into an older version of OS_Error.c, the Power management module is relative new, so it is not added by IAR but is
    originally from us.

Anyway it seems that it is not well documented in the embOS manuals, so please let me talk to my colleague first because he made this new module.
    You can also write me an email to support@segger.com to speed up things.

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.