GUIDRV_SPage cant Found

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GUIDRV_SPage cant Found

Hello,

I have started using STemWin library nowadays and I have made some fancy gauge demos under STM32F429Discovery board. In my first serious project I have to drive 128x64 Graphic Monochrome LCD and it has NT7538 LCD controller.
    I have read almost all drive and configuration sections in UM03001 emwin referance manual V5.32 before I start coding and google searching.

I decided to use GUIDRV_SPage as driver cuz It includes NT7538 driver according to emwin manual but I cant found that driver in STemWin. There is just five driver files which are GUIDRV_FlexColor, GUIDRV_Lin, DCache, NoOPT and Dist. Also I cant see other DRV files such as, GUIDRV_BitPlains, GUIDRV_SLin, GUIDRV_SSD1926, ... etc.

How can I use SPage as driver and where all those GUIDRV_xxx files?
    And if you have any suggestion to make writing LCD driver side easier and faster please let me know cuz I'm newbie at LCD driver side.

Best regards,

The post was edited 2 times, last by namcho ().

• Hello,

Please understand that we are not responsible for the content of the libraries which come from ST. So we can't really say what is included and what not. I guess the driver you are looking for is not included.

If you want to use any other driver than those which come with STemWin you have to purchase them from us.
    Please contact us if you want an offer.

segger.com/pricelist-emwin.html

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.