[SOLVED/OR] Flasher ARM Multiple Program in Stand-alone mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED/OR] Flasher ARM Multiple Program in Stand-alone mode

Is there a method to program multiple targets on a JTAG chain with a single push-button press? The guide has methods to set up FLASHER.INI to work with ASCII commands but I did not see anything specific to just using the button to start the process.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Currently not. I will discuss this internally and add it to our feature request list for future versions of the Flasher / J-Flash.
    Unfortunately, i can not provide you with any fixed time schedule right now as we are quite busy with some other open projects.

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Quick update:
    This feature has been included in V6.00 of the J-Link software. For detailed information regarding this, please refer to the Flasher User manual (UM08022), chapter "2.7 Batch Programming in stand-alone mode"

Best regards
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.